Baby Dies From Vicks Vapor Rub


Recently an article went viral on Facebook about a woman’s child that died after she applied Vick’s Vapor Rub to the child’s face. She was apparently trying to warn other users of Vick’s Vapor Rub to be careful and to not use it on babies.

This story has since been unproven. There is no evidence about a child dying from Vick’s Vapor Rub recently but, the post seems very convincing. She said she rubbed Vick’s Vapor Rub on the child’s chest, back, and face and laid down and went to sleep. When she awoke the child was not breathing.

Related Posts

About The Author

Add Comment